Potential Southern Maryland Home Buyers are already pulling out of the sales market and coming over to the rental market. The demand is now outpacing the supply of rentals in Southern Maryland.
As an agent this means you are more than likely going to be doing more rental transactions as we move further along into 2020. RPM GOLD does not sell homes. We work with many agents in assisting with rentals to save time, scale the business, ensure mutual customer satisfaction, and most importantly get the property back into your hands in good condition so that you can move forward with a successful future sales transaction.
Here is how RPM GOLD can assist you with your rental listings FREE of charge, if your owner client signs a property management agreement with Real Property Management Gold.
1. You as the agent will still list and market the property. RPM GOLD will provide an online application link that can be input into the listing. The potential renter will be able to access and complete the online rental application along with paying the application fees directly through the system.
2. RPM Gold will then send you the tenant screening reports for review. If you and the client want to move forward with the application RPM GOLD will create and send the lease directly to the new tenant. The tenant can then sign the lease electronically and make payments for the security deposit and first months rent directly through the online portal. (if you would prefer they can pay directly to your office also)
3. RPM GOLD will complete the move in and handle all utility transfers.
4. RPM GOLD will manage and ensure the property is maintained throughout the tenancy. No more owners calling you if they have a problem with the renter, we will handle that.
5. When the lease expires or the tenant puts in notice to vacate, RPM GOLD will contact you so that the owner can be contacted and you can work with the owner on coming up with a new plan for the property.
6. RPM GOLD will work with you the agent and the owner to ensure any repairs and cleaning needed in-order to successfully put the property on the market are completed promptly. Usually within 7 days! The home owner can pay for repairs directly through our owner portal.
7. A successful Sale of the property and the commission in your pocket.
Our goals are to save Real Estate Agents time, ensure mutual customer satisfaction, and get that property back to you in excellent condition so that you can have a successful sales transaction.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.