On Thursday 4/9 at 2 pm EST, Real Property Management Gold will be hosting a webinar to discuss how the COVID19 virus response and the Economic Stimulus package will affect the Southern Maryland Rental Property Market and what landlords need to know and do during this time. This webinar should last between 30 and 60 minutes.
- The United States Senate has unanimously approved a $2 trillion economic stimulus package in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
– Changes to the evictions process per the Stimulus bill and how to handle as a landlord
– Changes to late fees process per stimulus bill and how to handle as a landlord
– Changes to the Notice to Vacate Procedures and memorandum
– Mortgage Forbearance
– Financial Support and Unemployment benefits to families.
- Current trends in regards to collections and non payments
– Current data and trends on late rent compared to before pandemic
– Best practices/procedures for handling delinquencies during the pandemic
- Southern Maryland housing rental market updates
– Trends in Lease Renewals
– Tenant Screening
– Average days on market for Rental Properties
- Other Topics that may be relevant
- Questions and Answer
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.