SOMD Property Management is in high demand and there are plenty of options available too you. So how do you choose the right company for you? Should you hire a company or just do it yourself? At RPM Gold we are here to help.
- Find a local property manager. You want your residential property manager to know the local market and be close enough to your property to be available.
- At RPM GOLD we conduct detailed walks of your property and make recommendations to ensure your property is “rent ready” before it is put out on the rental market. We run a third party rent report to ensure your getting the highest return possible. We also provide tailored advice specific to your neighborhood in Southern MD. We pride ourselves on having local agents on staff who live in your community available to answer questions and address concerns.
- Ask for a plan. RPM Gold is a Proactive Property Manager. We consistently strive to innovative new ways to attract renters for your property and keep it well maintained. Our goal is to keep your stress levels low and ROI high. We even guarantee an approved tenant applicant within 30 days.*
- Review experience. Look for a property manager who has taken care of residential properties that are similar to yours.
- Real Property Management has over 25 years of experience in residential Property Management. We manage over 1500 properties in the state of Maryland and 50,000 nationwide. Our proven management system is now used in more than 250 offices nationwide. Our national network provides us with a strong base of support and knowledge.
- Choose a property manager with great customer service. If your phone call does not get returned for 3 days, this is probably not the property manager for you.
- RPM treats all phone calls as emergencies. We strive to answer all calls live and respond immediately. We take pride in treating applicants, tenants and vendors with respect. Our Mission is always Integrity through Transparency.
- Discuss finances and accounting.
- Rent will be collected on the first and direct deposited into your account by the 10th of the month. We have systems in place to ensure all rents/deposits are collected in a timely manner. We ensure Payments are processed and accounted for in separate bank accounts according the Maryland State Law.
- RPM has a separate dedicated accounting department that is overseen by a CPA. We are audited monthly by our National Headquarters and yearly by independent auditors to ensure all funds pertaining to your account are properly stored and available for review at any time. Your account statement can be viewed 24/7 online through our website. We also complete your yearly 1099 for tax reporting purposes.
- Discuss fees. Understand how much the management of your property will cost, and what you are getting for that money.
- Real Property Management Golds pricing is competitive with property managers in the area, however with us, you benefit from the added value of 25 plus years of property management experience from the nation’s leading property management company. We are professional and trustworthy which ensures our owners and tenants are satisfied. In addition, we make sure our clients know what to expect up front, with no hidden fees or surprises. Our customers value the services we provide, for a fair price.
For More information Give us a Call at your Southern Maryland Office 301-392-2172
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.